The joint-stock company “Uzagroleasing” was established on the basis of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 30, 1999 No. 486 under the name of the joint-stock leasing company “Uzkishlokhujalikmashleasing”.
In accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 02, 2000 No. 424, in order to further expand the company’s activities and finance leasing projects on preferential terms, the Fund for State Support for the Technical Support of Agriculture was established under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
At the same time, on the basis of this resolution, the “Procedure for leasing agricultural machinery produced by enterprises of agricultural engineering of the republic” was approved.
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 17, 2016 No. UP-4857, the joint-stock leasing company Uzqishlokhujalikmashleasing was renamed into the joint-stock company Uzagroleasing.
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 17, 2016 No. PP-2658, the Uzagroleasing joint-stock company was determined as the legal successor of the Uzqishlokkhuzhalikmashlizing joint-stock leasing company in terms of rights and obligations.
As of January 1, 2022, the authorized capital of the company is 105.7 billion soums, of which 90.25% is owned by the state, and the remaining 9.75% by 650 legal entities and individuals.
The main activity of the company is the supply on a leasing basis of modern agricultural machinery to enterprises that produce and service agricultural products, 75 percent of the machinery supplied to the agriculture of the republic falls on Uzagroleasing JSC.
The company has territorial branches in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and in all regions, there are all conditions for the implementation of leasing activities.In addition, the structure of the company includes Uzmashleasing LLC, which specializes in leasing combine harvesters and highly productive tractors, Leasing Technics Service LLC, which specializes in servicing leased equipment, and Leasing Information Technologies LLC, which specializes in automation and digitization leasing services.
Our company cooperates mainly with domestic manufacturers, in particular with the Tashkent Plant of Agricultural Machinery, Chirchik Plant of Agricultural Machinery, Aggregate Plant, Technolog, Urganchkormmash, Uz Klass Agro, Uz Case Mash , Lemken Chirchik, Agrikhim LLC, in the supply of equipment on a leasing basis.
The international quality management standard “ISO-9001:2015” has been introduced in the company’s management system.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Loading