The Company, as a commercial organization, was established in order to make a profit by providing leasing services, providing all types of agricultural machinery, motor vehicles, excavators, technological equipment, livestock breeding equipment, zootechnical equipment and mechanization equipment purchased on their orders, farms, companies with limited liability, enterprises that are part of Uzagroservice JSC and other enterprises and organizations (hereinafter referred to as the “lessees”).
Field of activity (main directions) of the company:
– studying the needs of lessees for modern agricultural and other machinery, equipment and mini-technologies implemented on the basis of leasing; – diversification and expansion of leasing activities while ensuring the priority of agricultural activities;
– introduction of types of leasing services and innovative financial products that meet modern world standards;
– attracting funds from foreign credit lines and international financial organizations to finance leasing projects and entrepreneurship of the agro-industrial complex, enterprises of the real sector of the economy;
– introduction of modern methods of corporate governance and training of personnel in the field of leasing services.
– Buying, leasing, re-leasing, renting, exchanging or exercising any other rights and interests related to such property in the form of tangible or intangible assets.
– as a result of acquiring shares of other legal entities or making a share in their authorized capital, manages dividends received as a result of the activities of this legal entity.
– independently concludes contracts (agreements) and agreements with legal entities and individuals, carries out activities not prohibited by law and not specified in this Charter, in the manner prescribed by law, assumes obligations on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan and abroad.
– Secures any assumed obligations with real estate or other means of securing obligations.
– In cases when it is necessary to ensure the activities of its subsidiaries and subordinate business companies, it concludes agreements on the provision of guarantees.
– receives borrowed and credited funds to achieve its goals and invests them in the form of tangible and intangible assets as movable and immovable property in order to ensure the return of the funds received.
– carries out foreign economic activity within the framework of the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
69 total views, 1 views today